CK Control Temp - Energy Management Control System (EMCS)
At CK Control Temp, we can create a computerized control system called an energy management control system (EMCS) that is designed to regulate the energy consumption of your facility. It does so by managing the operation of energy consumption – which includes heating, ventilation, air conditioning, lighting, water heating systems, and more.
Our energy management control systems are reliable and capable of closely monitoring energy output and environment impact to make sure that your green standards are met. The comfort of your facility is our priority, and with an EMCS in place, it will be maintained at all times.
Why Use an EMCS?
If your facility could stand to pay a lower amount of energy costs, then an EMCS might be a good option for you. This system provides reports regarding individual pieces of equipment that are typically controlled by a BAS system, and you can use these reports to configure energy-saving solutions and best practices for optimization.
With an EMCS, you can monitor, control, and optimize the energy efficiency of your facility while saving money along the way.
Benefits of an EMCS
There are quite a few benefits that come along with utilizing an EMCS. These include:
- Reduced energy consumption : Using an EMCS, you can control up to 80% of the electricity consumed by your facility.
- Increased comfort : Comfortable employees are productive employees, so the last thing you want is for your staff to be too hot or too cold. An EMCS can make sure that doesn’t happen.
- Fewer repairs : Because energy management control systems can monitor various systems, the technology will raise an alarm so you can address a problem before it gets out of hand. This makes for less money spent on big repairs.
- Lower operating costs : An EMCS will monitor various systems and make adjustments as it goes, which helps the system find a balance between comfort and energy consumption.
- It’s green : Increasing energy efficiency is always good for the environment.
Utilizing an Energy Management Control System
Our customers value the comfort of their facilities and cutting down on the amount of energy that they consume. By putting an energy management control system in place, you can make sure both of these bases are covered with technology that monitors and makes adjustments for you.
At CK Control Temp, our customers always come first. If you have questions about implementing an EMCS, contact us to learn more.